IVL in social media
IVL is present on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. In these channels we share our work, news and projects we work in.
Community rules for social media
IVL's social media fosters a culture of open dialogue where individuals are valued for their opinions and encouraged to participate in discussions. Maintaining a respectful tone is of utmost importance to IVL. Any individuals failing to uphold our rules may have their comments removed or, in severe cases, face account blocking.
IVL retains the right to remove comments that fall under the following categories:
- Comments that are abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, or attacking in nature.
- Comments that are defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or promote violence.
- Comments that display hatred towards ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, or political beliefs.
- Comments that are fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or illegal.
- "Trolling" comments that intentionally disrupt discussions.
- Comments that violate intellectual property rights.
- Comments aimed at spamming our comment fields.
- Comments intended for commercial purposes, including advertising or promotions for other companies, organizations, or associations.
- Comments soliciting donations.